Monday, April 27, 2009

Rock n Roll






We had a great time in Nashville and the race was amazing. Much diferent than the St. Jude1/2 marathon and how we have been able to train. The hills were a big change and it was up and down for most of the 13.1 miles. We all finished with great times and my goal was under 2 hours and I finished in exactly 2 hours! I hope to do even better on the next one (it will be awhile). Kate and I ate great food, shopped all afternoon and enjoyed some time away from mom duties. We returned home early Sunday and back in mommy mode it was, life is toooooooo great!
There were so many people!
About to pass out after the race

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I guess I didn't realize you were doing another one, good for you!!!! I have also done a Rock and Roll race, they are super different, SUPER crowded, ha. Whenever you get ready to do a New Orleans one, let me know. They are fast and flat!!!! The Mardi Gras is around Feb every year, and they always have a half and full. My goal is to do 26.2 there next year to get the baby weight off but we will see. You go girl!!!!!