Wednesday night was rough on Bryant and he was hurting so bad. He has always had stomach issues but sometimes are much worse that others and Wednesday was one of those nights. I had done all I could do and we were just waiting and he was having so much trouble getting comfortable. He rolled all around in the floor and he ended up in the fetal position and fell asleep with me rubbing his back. It was a long night but he was much better the next day. I have been talking to other people about this and it is very common among children and I was led to miralax. I was so tired of hearing try natural things, lots of fruit, prune juice, etc......... That did not work for us and never has so I am through with the natural way and we are starting miralax in the AM.
How sad is this??
Broke my heart
Meanwhile, Lucy Kate is screaming because she is ready to eat.
2 comments:
awww, i just want to pick him up
Poor thing! My friend Millie had to (I think still has to and he is 6) give Connor Miralax everyday. We used it on Parker so many times too when he was potty training and would hold it. It works!
Post a Comment