Bryant has had his glasses for a week and one day. I am not sure if you have tried to keep anything strapped to your 12 month's face for any extended amount of time, but it is no easy task. He has already scratched them up so much I took them to see if I needed to replace them. They suggested giving it a little more time and to try "thum" cream on the glasses to keep them out of his mouth. I will try anything and hopeful that will do the trick. As we were going to Memphis Monday, just Bryant and I, I had to stop numerous times and put them back on his face. Finally I just took them and of course I felt so bad because without them everything is a bluer. Lord thank you for all my patience because I can think of many times I was about to loose it and then I say a quick little prayer and I you allow me to remain calm. To add to it Lucy Kate feels the need to take them off his face and throw them all around. The initial shock of the glasses was a little much but they are growing on me and he now looks funny without them. Bryant has so much character and is such an amazing little boy.
1 comment:
No advice here but he sure does look handsome!!!!
Post a Comment