We have finally started to try some "real" food! We have tried pancakes, eggs, apple pieces, banana, carrot pieces, baby mum mums, and yogurt melts. We also tried some new stage 3 baby foods that made for some funny faces. One bite made Bryant's eyes roll back and he just shook his head. Lucy Kate will grab anything on her tray and even eat it out of her scoop bib. Bryant on the other hand just looks at you and wants to know when someone is going to feed him the baby food. I was always told once you give them the good stuff they will not eat the baby food, not in this case. I am posting some video pics that we thought were hilarious. They also do a lot of talking during dinner. One video shows how well Lucy Kate is saying "dada"
3 comments:
That is some kind of funny!!!!!! It is a wonder you get any food down them at that stage. I love it!
Well, that was fun! Can't believe I watched and ENJOYED Bryant's food fun. They are a joy to behold.
What did you think about the Benjamin Buttons Academy Award nominations? Aren't you glad you can say we saw it?
Love, Aunt Dale
Well, that was fun! Can't believe I watched and ENJOYED Bryant's food fun. They are a joy to behold.
What did you think about the Benjamin Buttons Academy Award nominations? Aren't you glad you can say we saw it?
Love, Aunt Dale
Post a Comment