Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Unbelievable

We had the babies 9 month pictures taken yesterday and we had such a great time with Will. He is always up for anything and is so patient with us. Just when I think the pictures can't get any better he blows me away. Enjoy this FABULOUS slideshow and all the other pictures will soon follow.

4 comments:

The Lively's said...

WOW!! I didn't want it to end...two precious gifts from God!! Love y'all!

Dale said...

Good job of catching us all up on your marathon blogging!! I love these pictures. I forwarded them to Sonny & Jay.

Aunt Dale

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

Girl, those are sooo GOOD!!! Will you please come and decorate my tree?????

Ashley Pollan said...

The pictures are great! Too sweet. I can't believe they are already 9 months old. Ella has a tree in her room too, same ribbon & everything. I am obsessed with decorating for Christmas and love, love, love Flower Bouquet's decorations. Take care.