I am blogging about this because I could kick myself for buying these pajamas. I was determined to find cute striped Christmas pajamas and OH did I find them. I fould them at Merry Market and they were extremely overpriced for something 9 month old babies sleep in, but of course I bought them. I am determined to have them wear them as much as possible and they just might be our Valentine pajamas as well! The pajamas are nothing special but they do look so cute in them.
4 comments:
Well those are so cute! I probably would have bought them too! I was looking for something like those as well since Parker and Laney both could have worn those. It is hard to match a 5 year old boy and 8 month old girl!
Its amazing what we pay for those little things...isn't it?
Ha, that's what children are for, to make you buy things you would never otherwise buy. They are very cute!!!!
So cute!!! So cute!! I love Christmas PJ's.. the price is so worth it!
Post a Comment