Monday, October 6, 2008

Keep Us in Your Prayers

As we prepare for Bryant's upcoming surgery please keep our family in your prayers. Bryant will be having surgery Wednesday morning at LeBonheur and we will be staying for a few days. He is having bone drilled out in the front part of the nasal cavity and they will sew stints in to open his nasal passage wider. I have been so nervous just thinking about all of it and going back to LeBonheur. Lucy Kate will be staying with my mom and my cousin Kim in Germantown, so I would also ask that you pray for her as she is out of her "normal" environment/routine. God has carried us this far and we know that He is providing us with the strength to get through this and know that the trach will be removed soon.

7 comments:

heather short said...

I will be praying! Good luck, he will do great!

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

Hey girl!
Well, I know you are a bit overwhelmed right now, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I spent almost 2 hours the other night reading all about your famiy! You have two beautiful babies! God has given you a LOT of strength to get through everything you have gone through! I just couldn't imagine! Well, just know that I am praying for you and the little ones! :)

Colton's Journey said...

You are an couple with amazing strength! Prayers will be said for everyone during this stressful time. He will come out strong! Keep us posted on how it goes!

laurawh said...

Lots of prayers going up for him! I know he will do great! Keep us posted on Laney's boyfriend, she will be sending her baby prayers up too!

The Barnes said...

yall are in our prayers!

Ashley Pollan said...

I will definitely keep that sweet baby in my prayers!

Dale said...

You know that your family is always in my prayers. I am posting this probably while Bryant is in surgery. I am sure that he will do fine. Love to all!!