Sunday, October 26, 2008

Half Marathon Training


I just have to share with you about the St. Jude Half Marathon that I am training for. I am training with a group here in Clarksdale and long runs are on Saturdays. This past Saturday we ran 9 miles and I was so proud, that is the furthest I have ever run! The half marathon is the the first weekend in December and we are on week 7 of training. It is a personal goal I have for myself and it feels great to have accomplished this much so far. Please pray for all those who are participating in such a wonderful event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful personal goal for such a great cause!!!!!! I have not been doing so good with my training. My race is Nov. 16th and think I will be walking some but as long as I finish it counts, right?! Have fun!!!!