Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thanks to Everyone!



Here is my trach, it helps me breath and really its not too big of a deal.

It is hard to believe that we have had the trach for 4 months (8-18-08). When we were told that Bryant would need a trach it felt as though our world had fallen apart, we were in total shock! After a lot of tears and 2 weeks at LeBonheur we were home and Charles and I had become full time nurses. With much help from friends and family we have made it through these 4 months with little trouble and a very happy and healthy little boy. We are so grateful to all who have prayed for Bryant and will continue to do so. Our prayer is that the CT scan will show a great change and the trach will come out in October. The surgery will have to be done at some point around 18 months, but we will worry with this when it comes. I got some great shots of Bryant and it shows his trach very well, it it is part of who he is and makes him extra special to us!
How could life get any better, I love this Jumperoo!
Mommy please don't make me get out!

1 comment:

laurawh said...

He is so special and cute! They both have gotten so big and cute from that first time I saw them in the NICU. Can't believe they are 5 months old already! I think Laney has a thing for Bryant too!

Laura