Our good friends Chad and Monica had a choo-choo birthday party to celebrate there son Ethan's 2nd birthday. The party was so cute and all the kids had such a great time riding the choo-choo and playing. The weather was great and we spent the whole day at the Smith's home (Chad's parents). They cooked a great lunch and the babies made themselves at home, with Lucy Kate taking a 3 hour nap! It was great to be out of the house and we enjoyed visiting with everyone. I forgot my camera so Rachel took some pictures for me and e-mailed them to me. I don't have a picture of the birthday boy, but he was so cute and really into his birthday.
Bryant loves this sling!
Jack and Katie were so sweet to the babies
Lucy Kate loves being outside and of course being the center of attention
1 comment:
You! Forgot your camera!! scandalous! It pays to have good friends, huh. I love the music on this blog - in your spare time make me a CD - ha!
Post a Comment