Andrea requested that I post photos of the nursery, so I finally took the pics and I am posting. I did not realize that I never posted these pics. I still have things I want to do to the nursery but it works for now! Enjoy the pics Andrea.
This is what you see as soon as you walk in the nursery
Mary Evelyn did this wonderful painting
Turning to the right
The back wall (Lucy on the left and Bryant on the right)
Another great painting that Mary Evelyn did
Heading out of the nursery is the changing table
(still no pics in the frames above the changing table)
1 comment:
Thanks so much! The nursery is just precious - I knew it would be. I don't know when we are making another trip to the delta but I plan on coming to visit during our next trip home. We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment