As most of you know I am very organized and all about a schedule. The babies have been on a pretty good schedule and sleeping for most of the night, but this week was all off. Monday we went to the pediatrician and they got 4 month shots, good Lord this was a disaster. They immediately starting running a low grade temp and I started giving them Tylenol. This went on for 3 days and in this 3 days sleeping at night was not on the top of the list. They were very whinny and they both wanted to be held all the time and did not want to sleep. On Tuesday it was time to change Bryant's trach. This was a nightmare because it made his trach very wet and he had to be suctioned all night long. Usually this is not that big of a deal but it drug on all week. Thursday we left bright and early for the ENT and it was just an emotional trip. I always have this hope that I will walk in and Dr. Thompson will say "lets take it out, everything looks great." Of course this did not happen and we just had a heart to heart and I really have no idea when this trach will be coming out. We rushed back home to help Emily with her senior pictures, which was so exciting. She looked beautiful and Chuck Lamb did a great job! Anyways the week was just crazy and with the mix of emotions, sleep deprivation, and just feeling blah I am just glad it is over. I do have some great pictures to share, so enjoy!
She is chewing on everything
Bryant and his Kammy
Lucy Kate holding her own bottle with a little help from the swing
"I know I'm cute"
No falling asleep around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment