Yesterday Bryant, Lucy Kate, Aunt Emily, and I went to Memphis for Bryant's ENT appointment. Dr. Thompson confirmed that he does have an infection in his trach (this is normal) so we started antibiotics. While at the appointment they changed his trach which I was so thankful for. I dread having to do this every two weeks and it was nice to have someone else take on the task. Of course I asked if we could have a CT scan any earlier than October, and the answer was the same "no". I am so ready but Dr. Thompson will not do a repeat until Bryant has had the trach for 6 weeks! We will have 3 months behind us on the 19th of this month and I am so thankful for that. According to Dr. Thompson things look great and he will see us again in two weeks (we are still having the granulation tissue burned off).
No comments:
Post a Comment