I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day! As I celebrate my first mother's day with Bryant and Lucy Kate this is not my first mother's day. I considered myself a mother the day I found out I was pregnant with Avery and Bryant Parks. Those precious angels were not with us long but I truly new the feeling of being a mother when they were born. Enduring the past few mother's days has been difficult but God has blessed us again and I celebrated this wonderful day for the first time. All I wanted for mother's day was to go to church and Charles filled this request. My dad and sister came over to help watch the babies and my dad cooked us a great lunch. Mom is gone to my grandmothers and dad is going to cook a mother's day dinner for her tonight. We have spent the day hanging out and it has been great!
We are so blessed to have Bryant and Lucy Kate
One Happy Mom!
Aunt Emily and Lucy Kate
Papa D with Bryant
No comments:
Post a Comment