Saturday, May 24, 2008
4 Year Anniversary
Thursday marked our 4 year anniversary and even though we did not get to go with our initial plans it was a great day. Charles woke me up early with a gift, an awsome Burberry watch with a huge face. I have been wanting a new watch that was big and tacky, yes tacky (thanks Jennie and Mary Evelyn for shopping). Charles called Jennie and ask her to please find me a watch and I am so thankful the girls did the shopping because it is exactly what I would of picked out. After he left for work I started working on getting his gift and suprise dinner ready. I bought him a flat screen for our bedroom, so Ms. Vernita helped me move out the old t.v. and get the new set up. After that I got the living room all set up like we were at a restraunt and I ordered dinner from Rust (great restraunt in Clarksdale). Charles was so suprised about dinner and the t.v. We had originally made reservations at the Alluvian and appointments at the spa, but with everything going on with Bryant and Charles being so busy at work we had to cancel and stay at home. It turned out perfect and I love that man more and more everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Ours was last week too!
Laura
Post a Comment