
Things are going well and hopefully we will be heading home Wednesday or Thursday. We have to finish out trach training tomorrow, complete a CPR course and then start our 24 hour care with Bryant. The hospital requires that the parents keep the baby without any help from the nurses with all the equipment we will be taking home. Soon our house will look like a hospital with all the supplies and medical equipment. We are so thankful for everything that everyone has been doing for us. The phone calls, visitors, text messages, and e-mails have really been great! We are also so thankful for our wonderful neighbor Val who has been taking care of our house and dogs. I am also so excited that Rachel and Jennie are coming to Memphis to get trained in Trach care and then we will be able to train a few more people. I will feel so much better having other people close by that know what is going on and how to help Bryant. I have posted a few photos from the stay and they are a little scary at first but he really does look so great now.
1 comment:
Lesley, I am Val's friend, E. from Greenville. I have been keeping up with you and your sweet family through your blog. Your two little ones are precious. You, Charles, Bryant and Lucy Kate are in my prayers.
Post a Comment