Update from the Doctor
Charles and I went to the doctor today and the appointment went as well as we could have hoped. The ultrasound showed that Bryant (Baby A) weighs 2.6 lbs. and is breech and that Lucy (Baby B) weighs 3.1 lbs and is transverse. They are laying with their heads together, face down, and not willing to take any pictures today. Dr. Homesi said everything looks great, to continue bed rest and he thinks I will be able to make it to 35 weeks. That would be the 3rd week in March so we are very excited!! Please continue to pray for us, we want these babies to stay in as long as possible.
2 comments:
yay!! Ive been checking you blog like every five minutes!!! Finally. I am so glad things are looking good. Miss you, love you,
Kasey
I couldn't wait to hear about the appt. today! We're very happy to hear that the babies have gained weight. Sounds like everything is going wonderfully. We'll keep praying for all of ya'll.
Love, Your family in NC
Post a Comment