We have been working very hard to try and get things started/finished in the nursery bathroom. I say we because I just give all the orders from the bed and Charles does all the work. He has had some help from my dad, a few neighbors, and friends so that has helped speed up the progress. We had a new tile floor laid, new tile around the shower, a new toilet and pedestal sink put in. Charles has painted the bathroom, put up the bead board and all the base boards and crown molding. The nursery has not had much done to it because we are waiting to finish the bathroom first and the carpets to get cleaned. My dad and brother came over and put down new baseboards in the nursery and got all the furniture moved out and some of the baby furniture moved in. Things are moving along well and I appreciate all that everyone has done. I can't forget to mention my mom coming over and starting to wash baby clothes and put all the babies stuff in the nursery closet. She also cleaned out some closets and is coming back next week to help clean out the office and my closet. For those of you who do not know I am a neat freak, so being on bed rest has been very difficult for me. Mom knows that her cleaning out and organizing is the best way to help me relax. Again thanks to everyone!

You can see the dresser and part of the
Armoire, along with the tools and paint.
Charles and Brad working on the nursery bathroom.
The dresser and the armoire for the nursery. White furniture, khaki walls, and the bedding is light blue/khaki and light pink/khaki. The drapes are a brown and white stripe that goes with the bedding. I think it will look very cute and perfect for Bryant and Lucy.
1 comment:
The nursery is looking great! I can't wait to see the finished product! That tile looks like the tile at my house! Keep on resting and you and the babies are always in my prayers!
Love, Laura
Post a Comment