The other baby bed came in yesterday, so my sweet daddy went to Memphis and picked it up. I was so excited because it was supposed to take over a month to come in and I am so impatient. The beds are the same style but we had to get it in a different white color than the one we had. My sweet husband took a piece of the bed to Lowes and they matched up the paint, and it will be getting painted Monday. Today he put the other bed together and my dad helped him with the changing table, touch up painting, changing plug-ins and moving furniture. The ladies also came to hang the shower curtain and the roman shade in the bathroom. The bathroom looks great and I will post pictures later. Tomorrow the carpets are getting cleaned and then we will put the bedding on the beds. This is all so exciting and I just can't wait to see these sweet babies laying in their cribs.
No comments:
Post a Comment